musical sythesizer with a bunch of components

HI all ,
==================================
Simplified sythesizer design
===================================
I have been dreaming of making a sweet sounding orgen and later a
synth
using a few components ..
i saw a circuit long back ..'ELECTRONIC BONGO' whr there are 4
twin
T oscillators each built around .. 1 Transistor BC 548 only ..
when u touch each touch plate u will get a bongo like sound ..
I have experimented with it and was able to make sweet FLUTE like
sounds ..
[sine waves i guess]
I request all to help me to convert it to a sweet sounding
organ ...
one more how to make soft keys for the organ ?
any ideas ?
Kaushik
Reply to
cozz in or out