Mitsubishi Camcorder pinout

It might be this one, the picture in the CPC paper catalogue certainly looks promising...

you could cut the current cable in half, connect one of these to the wire with the funny connector on
put one of these on the modulator...
also one of the above on this chopping off the 3.5mm plug...

No! my bad :-)

now corrected as

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Maplins do a plug&socket for the 8 pin camera.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

... until I discovered that a cable costing less than three quid, was going to cost me a tenner in total!

And the CPC website is rather poor - they took my card details before telling me how much the total amount was, and having decided I don't like the service they offer, there doesn't seem to be any way for me to delete my account/personal information from their system. Not good.

Thanks.

PJ.

Reply to
PJ

You have mail, assuming the address is valid!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

This is common with trade electronics suppliers - they pretty well all have a minimum charge/expensive p&p. For small orders you need the likes of Maplin shops - not that they stock much in the way of electronics these days.

Don't remember that happening to me. But you can work out the price anyway by checking their conditions.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)