MFI redeem themselves

MFI delivered a cooker hood today which was slightly damaged. Called them ready for a fight what with Xmas looming. Spoke to a very apologetic and helpful guy who promised to get a replacement to me on Sat by courier.

No better or worse than you should expect but welcome considering the problems you can face with companies of this type.

Reply to
TonyK

Wait till Saturday it may not turn up.....

Reply to
Derek Doormer

My kitchen sink was delivered in a slightly damaged condition with other bits & pieces missing or damaged. New sink delivered by courier on the following Saturday morning as promised, the replacement doors came about a week later as I recall (also as promised.) They didn't take anything back so I've now got a new sink for my utility room!

Reply to
Doctor D