March is Prostate Cancer Awareness month

Refuse a biopsy. Insist on an MRI first.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Trouble is, it doesn't always come out in the optimum direction.

Reply to
Jon

I wish. Nope, running for 95 miles.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Tim Lamb has brought this to us :

My first school, had a boys toilet which was outside and built with no roof over the urinal side, which backed onto a public road and footpath. The wall was around 6 feet. The local sport was seeing how high up the wall you could get it and if possible over that wall.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

I had PI-RADS 5 diagnosis after an MRI scan which was followed by two types of biopsy which showed no problem. This was two years ago at the start of the pandemic.

I was visiting the quack for a routine check-up and mentioned that I probably had a slight UTI. Next thing I knew, everyone wanted a 'piece of my ass' and I was rushed through with great speed and efficiency.

Turns out it was nothing, just a slight inflammation, which was what I'd thought at the start. So in hindsight I wish I'd never mentioned it, but it could have turned out differently.

Reply to
Clive Arthur

:-)

THe middle school I went to (age 9 to 11) had toilets like that at the end of the playground, and the urinals were attached to the wall that separated the boys toilets from the girls side.

Seeing who could pee over the wall was a regular competition too.

Reply to
Andrew

That's when you did the West Highlands run?

Reply to
GB

Thanks for raising awareness of this, Andrew. I finally got my test a few days ago and the result today: 4.5, which the GP regards as OK (I'm

68).
Reply to
nothanks