Low pressure in combi boiler

Hi d-i-y ers,
The top of my central heated radiators were cold so i bled the air out but the system pressure gauge has now dropped on my Bosh Wocester combi boiler 28i. How do i repressurized it? Detailed instructions would be a great help,
Thanks,
Andy

What you are basically looking for, is two pipes linked together by a flexible pipe, with valves on moth pipes - this is usually done very near the boiler, so you can turn it on, and watch the pressure gauge.
After filling, the valves should be shut off, and the pipe disconnected, however I have never seen one disconnected!
Sparks...