lotta wasps all of a sudden ...

So a bit of a whoosh on my part there then! <chuckle>

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Ours must be very literate, then.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It's worked for years here.

Reply to
Bob Eager

They'll have Palestinian wasps throwing stones at them.

Reply to
Roger Breedle

Hang on, you're not allowed to discriminate against wasps on the grounds of ethnicity

:-)

Reply to
newshound

You know that they say about pets and their owners/slaves in the case of cats.

Its just as true of pests.

Reply to
Swer

We've had a small swarm of hoverflies at the end of the drive on and off for a week or two, I've not noticed any wasps (not that I'd do anything if I did notice any, they generally annoy me less than flies do).

Reply to
Rob Morley