lotta wasps all of a sudden ...

On Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:54:38 +0000, Jethro_uk wrote:

It's worked for years here.
On Sat, 03 Aug 2019 16:06:08 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

Ours must be very literate, then.
writes

You know that they say about pets and their owners/slaves in the case of cats.
Its just as true of pests.

So a bit of a whoosh on my part there then! <chuckle>
--

Chris

On 3 Aug 2019 14:04:46 GMT

They'll have Palestinian wasps throwing stones at them.
On 03/08/2019 20:45, Roger Breedle wrote:

Hang on, you're not allowed to discriminate against wasps on the grounds of ethnicity
:-)
On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 14:29:27 -0000 (UTC)

We've had a small swarm of hoverflies at the end of the drive on and off for a week or two, I've not noticed any wasps (not that I'd do anything if I did notice any, they generally annoy me less than flies do).