Loop in roses

More likely a plumber. They seem to think the one reel of flex they bought is ok to used for everything.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Can we change the Subject Line for this thread to "Loop-in roses"?

Every time I read it I think it's someone asking for horticultural advice.

You don't see many Lupins these days - lots of roses though.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Right! Now my fine friends, no false moves please. I want you to hand over all the lupins you've got.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , Sam Plusnet writes

We had lots of Lupins at home when I was a youngster, they always grew best in an area where we had disposed of the remains of a number of hens that a fox had killed. I wondered if they were related to Triffids?

Reply to
Bill

The chaps that fitted my CH were going to do the wiring. Given that they had trouble understanding the Drayton RF 'stat and how to wire the Rx, I did it myself - at least I know that it's OK. I doubt if they were qualified to do it anyway, so that made three of us!

Reply to
PeterC