Loo blue cage gone past U-bend :(

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@red.lan:

They go in a dishwasher and get sprayed with chemicals.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Hot chemicals with force.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I suspect our septic tank might not take too kindly to that level of bleach... B-)

Bleach doesn't remove lime scale, just bleaches it so it's not obviously there.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Probably close to zero assuming modern plastic drains with the correct fall.

Seems a bit excessive, I find a bucket of water poured rapidly (and accurately) straight into bowl exit works everytime.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I usually use that method with great success. However, I did recently (about 6 months ago) have it fail. I tried several times (having waited quite a time for the level to subside following each attempt).

The mop thing fixed it fast. More faffing around, though.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Depends where it lodges next I guess.

I managed to bung mine up with hair. Yes I cut my own hair over the loo as I did not want to make a mess. Gone now though. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff