London Metro free paper - 25th July - still got a copy?

A long shot - and I'm happy to pay if anyone can help me out.

I placed an advert in the London Metro free newspaper to appear on Friday 25th July.

I wasn't in London that day, and I'm not certain if my advert appeared.

If anyone still has a copy about, I'm happy to pay you a few quid if you could post it to me.

(I actually paid for both the Evening Standard on 23rd July, which definitely did appear - and Metro 2 days later).

PS Scribus - excellent piece of freeware to produce press-ready artwork.

Reply to
dom

This is the e-edition if it helps anyone - I expect regional adverts are not in this print.

Adrian C