Linda Barker on Working Lunch

Tell your wife that you are God and see what happens

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

She already knows that

every morning she bangs on the toilet door shouting

"God are you still in there ?"

Reply to
geoff

lol

Reply to
Ophelia

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "js.b1" saying something like:

Not by that name obviously, but the system is in place.

Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice" saying something like:

We need more germs!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Basil Jet" saying something like:

Oh Basil, you have a mind like a sewer.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon