Light Industrial Electrical Installations - how?

Ah, sorry - I was complaining about the lack of a capital V, not the

400/415 thing. Ignore me I'm being pedantic.

Just to clarify, I was referring to 415V warning stickers on "grid switches" (and in particular in office areas), not on switchgear/appliances on the shop floor, where one would certainly expect to see appropriate labelling.

Andy Wade has kindly cited the relevant regulation (541-10-01) in another message.

Cheers,

Rumble

Reply to
Rumble

A good general rule is to assume that you are working with idiots, as one eventually will come along. In this case, marking the hazard will not be wrong, which IMO makes marking it preferable to not marking it.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar