Lifting huge stone flag....

Yes I got that. The flag is a feature to be retained.

Reply to
Jim K..

I'd be rather surprised if it broke under its own weight, but I think excess lifting strain concentrated in small areas could do it eventually, though it would have to be a few tons of force (or a pre-existing fracture line/fault)... I shall take it steady & spread out my tackle! :-)

Reply to
Jim K..