Leaving sludge remover in system

I have Sentinel X800 in my combi heating system. Been in for about 1 month now. How long can I leave it before flushing out and refilling with inhibitor ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

IIRC pretty much all instructions tell you to leave it in far less time than that although the X800 does not seem to specify a maximum time. I would change it now though.

The last Fernox I used said max 1 week IIRC.

Reply to
Mark