Joist Hangers

I think I'm after some joist hangers to convert my constructional hearth to meet B.Regs 500mm deep requirement. At present the joists rest on the brickwork hearth retaining wall. This wall gives the 500mm required, but obviously the integrated joists are a no-no. So when I cast the new 125mm deep top section to the constructional hearth I want to include joist hangers with large spurs that I can cast deeply into the concrete. Also I need them to have a short throw between the joist bearing surface and the fixing spur. ie short vertically and long horizontally in ascii below.

Reply to
VisionSet