"Italfard" - source & check my working :)

Just looked at a temperature controlled fan for a friend. It refuses to work from scratch, but giving the blades a quick spin seems to trick it into starting.

Vague memories of capacitors prompted me to have a gander, where I found:

It's marked "Italfarad" and my guess is it's the 2uF from their range. All the markings match their website

Looking on eBay it seems the "RP2" version is available easily - and unless I am missing something it seems identical in specs.

I guess for £7.00 it's worth a punt ...

Reply to
Jethro_uk