Is there a hinge suitable for this cupboard?

It might if the wall continues on the hinge side, but the drawing doesn't show that.

Reply to
dennis

But thew drawing only makes sense having a hinge on that side if there

*is* a wall there, surely?

David

[Do Dennis and I get a prize for the most pointless argument of the month so far?]
Reply to
Lobster

I had no idea there was a "plane" tool in Photoshop!

That would work, if it's acceptable to the "client".

I'm still curious to know if there's some bizarre hinge out there that throws the door forwards before opening.

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions.

Reply to
mike

Floor to ceiling height cabinet :-)

Reply to
mike

It's actually between a full height, standard depth unit on the left and one side of an archway on the right.

The reason for it hinging on the right is that it then effectively opens into the kitchen space rather than to the room on the other side of the archway.

Without seeing it again, I'm not sure whether the right hand / hinge edge of the door is visible from beyond the archway or if it's completely inset. I think the former -- which would explain why concealed hinges were needed.

Reply to
mike

I take it you did find the Blum "+30° angled hinge full overlay"

79A9456.T? Fits 25 to 35 degree angled cupboards.

Brochure pages 106 and 107 for application detail drawings (pdf page

67/105) in:
Reply to
Rod

Thanks for the link, Rod.

I looked through the catalogue but missed that one. (It's a hefty catalogue.)

I see the website lists several suppliers within travelling distance but do you have a preferred online/mail order supplier that you could recommend?

Reply to
mike

I am lucky (in this regard) - I live near Isaac Lord (High Wycombe). But even they do not stock all the products. Where are you?

The catalogue in paper form would be huge - especially if you include all their product lines.

Reply to
Rod

Up in Yorkshire. But thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Reply to
mike