Internal guttering corner with outlet ?

After a deluge of biblical proportions a few days ago, I noticed the guttering was clearly blocked.
The blocked section is just before a 90-degree corner (the inside of an
"L") and obviously the crud washed off the roof refuses to go around the corner and therefore quickly blocks it leading to an overflow.
Remedial job of getting up there to clear the crud out is on the workstack for a dry spell.
In the meantime a more permanent solution might be to drop an outlet from the corner so crud can get washed into the drains.
As luck would have it, the corner is where the stench pipe/soil stack I (re) fitted stands. With a AAV on top.
I'm thinking that *if* I can get a piece to fit the (plastic square profile) guttering I could feed it through a U-bend into a boss on the stench pipe.
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:01:15 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

From my investigations, I think our drains do run into the sewer ...

Not leaves. Just moss and grit and sand. I guess I can re-check the fall.
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:14:30 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk wrote:

or

fine

gutter is

before

Ah lumps of moss (loosened by birds looking for critters?) can be too big to be carried by the normal flow. Copper wires along the ridge time?

Easy to do when you've cleared 'em, just check no pooling of water after you've flushed 'em clear.
--
Cheers
Dave.