Interesting deep dive on EV battery supply problems

On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 10:50:38 +0000
I think that it's customary to put a 'tee-hee' after Youtube links.
Interesting, though - thanks.
Reply to
Gerorf
Yes I often wonder who is sponsoring links that propose certain solutions over others. Who is truly unbiased? I seldom take stuff on Youtube with more than a pinch of salt unless the person is known to be mega honest. Brian
Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Site Timeline Threads