Interesting deep dive on EV battery supply problems

Talks about Tesla as a lead, but in reality covers any Li-Ion technology.

John Rumm

I think that it's customary to put a 'tee-hee' after Youtube links.

Interesting, though - thanks.

Reply to
Gerorf

Yes I often wonder who is sponsoring links that propose certain solutions over others. Who is truly unbiased? I seldom take stuff on Youtube with more than a pinch of salt unless the person is known to be mega honest. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa