Integrated Fridge Freezer Problem

The fridge compartment of my integrated fridge freezer has stopped working, the freezer is still working. Why has only the fridge stopped working?, what could be the possible reasons for the failure.

I feel I need to have some knowledge of the cause of failure so as not to be over charged when it is fixed.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance

David

Reply to
DJ

Is it twin compressor, single compressor single thermostat or single compressor twin thermostat?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle