Immersion heaters

There are a few on the market. I have installed some Immersun and I believe the sums do add up for them.

BruceB

harry

About £350-450 + installation + VAT, so I can't see it being cost effective. (Not to mention the highly questionable ethics, if you are receiving FIT payments.)

Reply to
Bill Taylor

Someone receiving FIT payments would hold the view that ethics is somewhere to the North East of the Thames estuary.

Reply to
The Other Mike

The problem is that you have insufficient hot water capacity to store significant amounts of power.

Reply to
harry

:

I'm fed up of financially supporting mortgage holders and banksters. So I feel perfectly entitled to FIT payments.

Reply to
harry

You can certainly readily get a "3 phase" one with three, 1 kW elements. When you get inside the cap you will find three separate elements.

Reply to
newshound

Lots of immersions of different sizes here:

BruceB

Reply to
John Rumm

'm sure they have a 3 x 1 kW (sorry, problem with Acrobat so can't open it to check)

Reply to
newshound