IKEA Tap Washer Replacement?

I've an IKEA single lever tap which after about a year of use ha

developed a constant drip!

I can't see any way in to replace the washer - theres a blue/red stu on the front which doesn't appear to be removable, but otherwise, n visible screws or way to remove the handle.

I've attached a photo of the offending item.

Can anyone offer some advice please? Thanks in advance!

Regards, Nei

strongn

I hate to say it, but i`m inclined to ignore traffic from diybanter (not that i`m any good at DIY, so couldn`t help anyway !)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

This is a text newsgroup - you can't post binary attachments and expect anyone to see them.

Reply to
Rob Morley