Ice

Are we still arguing about polar ice? According to Al Gore in 2009, we should these days be observing an entirely ice-free Arctic, a state that he predicted then would by now have already lasted a year.

Reply to
Tim Streater

AIUI Gore has been discounted by both sides of the argument, not least because of him rigging some of his demonstrations.

Chris Hogg

He wasn't the first and won't be the last climate "scientist" to fiddle the results.

Reply to
dennis

Are we still arguing about polar ice? According to Al Gore in 2009, we

I never could understand why Americans are so obsessed with ice. Why do they do with the output of all those American hotel ice machines?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I think they ship it over here to ruin drinks. Ice in drinks is a bad habit introduced by the Americans.

Reply to
Capitol

Allow it to melt, mostly.

Reply to
Huge

And brought it to the attention of the biggest per capita consumer of energy the American public.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice