I ought to use lime plaster... but...

We've got an old house. A _really_ old house. I've just found that the side of the fireplace was missed when we had a chemical damp course injected, and the base of the other walls redone with lime plaster.

I've chipped off the blown gypsum plaster, and the brickwork is drying nicely. I ought to put lime plaster on that bit - but is there something a bit easier to handle I could use?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris