How to cut bristles...

Freeze then use an electric planer. Or even a sharp hand plane.

Reply to
Matty F

Tim did you ever figure this out I am having the same problem

Reply to
Jestr805

He is unlikely to see a follow up question 13 years after the original

Reply to
soup

Oddly enough…

It’s so long ago I can’t remember (or care) now.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

He is unlikely to still be reading that thread after 13 years.

Reply to
zaq

Yes far better to quote the post and ask if anyone knows the solution as nobody else can see what you are talking about as its expired from most sensible news servers. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff