How to cook rice

Yeah, I was in fact told that with risotto etc you get a better result when using rice cooked the day before and kept in the fridge for the next day.

I don?t eat a lot of risotto so have never got around to trying both approaches on the same day to see if I can pick the difference.

And I have only ever got food poisoning a couple of times, both in restraints, never at home and I cook proper meals from scratch most days.

Reply to
samchunk

Ditto.

One of the better rice dishes is fried rice - yesterdays cold rice fried in lots of sesame seed oil with spring onions frozen peas and an egg thrown in ...add stir fry and soy ...YUM

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, I used to do that quite a bit. Must do it again.

Reply to
samchunk

To improve posture? Or do you mean straitjackets?

Reply to
Roger Hayter

That sounds VERY kinky...

Reply to