How to blow a fuse?

A relatively easy and safe way would be to connect the fuse across a car battery, preferably out of the car and in the open somewhere if you're being really paranoid.

Reply to
usenet

Might be worthwhile knocking up a plug with them already connected together with some hefty cable, to take away on trips. Can then be used on switchless sockets.

MJ

Reply to
MJ

Actually, I'd probably just take it round to the brothel next door. Don't expect they'd charge much to blow a tiny fsuse.

Anyway, why did the OP *want* a blown fuse? Or wasn't he saying?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Really? Ohmygod.....

Reply to
Bob Eager

Just sold a B&D hover mower on eBay since I've now got no grass left - thank god. It was used about half a dozen times to cut a postage stamp sized lawn. Got all of 1.20 for it. ;-) Lose some win some...

Reply to
Dave Plowman