Housing market getting weaker

Oh my God this one is on some cloud somewhere. I am not on about seasonal peaks and troughs. I am on about long term stability. That is obvious.

Who is saying build houses where no one wants to live? You are in dream world again. people will build them where there is a need. The market decides.

Thank God for that. Imagine being stuck in a pub with you all night.

Reply to
IMM

Some lenders were prepared to advance more than 100% last time around, partly for this very reason, I expect.

Reply to
John Laird

< snip stuff>

So you have no proof.

Reply to
IMM

Actually, it isn't.

Oh, quite. But negative equity has nothing to do with interest rates.

Reply to
Huge

The burdon of proof rested with Mr Taylor.

Reply to
IMM

message

Um. You've given lots of 'facts' and figures in other posts with no evidence, no authority, no prooof.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

That is correct.

Reply to
IMM

You can't see me at all.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The burden of proof of what you've asserted rests with you.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

But you said, "I can see you".

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mary, you have to read at the top again. I haven't asserted anything.

Reply to
IMM

Mary, you don't know if and how I can see you.

Reply to
IMM

Mary, you are wandering. This thread is what is on topic. It is Friday, have you been down the drop in centre and at the port?

Reply to
IMM

No, you have to read what I said.

"... in other posts ...

I can't be bothered.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

replied

While you are at the netiquette bit Veronica, fix your line wrap, will you?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Cos she ain't a vet?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Never seen you offer any on any of your assertions, so don't go there, there's a good chap....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As in Eric?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

To anyone with a basic smattering of English, the above statement contains an assertion, and a denial in general of IMM's actions as ever being assertive.

Curious.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah. Psychic powers, no less... The delusional framework extends rapidly...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher