House Side Gates

Hi there,

I'm getting teak wooden side gates built for the house, which would normally open into the house, i.e the hinge on the inside and thus hidden from the front of the house. Unfortunately, one of these gates will need to open out to the front of the house and I'm wondering if there is any sort of hinge available that will allow this but yet be hidden from the front of the house. It would be a shame to spoil the appear of the gate with a hinge on the front.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Michael Dunphy