Hotpoint condensing tumble dryer

The drum is in a large puddle of water.

Any ideas of the cause please?

I am not familiar with the inside of a condenser.

Reply to
ericp

It has a pump at the bottom to get rid of the water in the drum, sounds like its broken. Does it have a louder than normal hum/buzz? My washer dryer had a load of fluff and other stuff wrapped around the pump impeller two days ago which stopped it emptying the drum. I had to unclip the drain hose from the pump and fish it all out.

Reply to
dennis

Thanks Dennis. I will dismantle looking for that problem. :)

Reply to
ericp