Hot water tank/airing cupboard

Hot water tank/airing cupboard open original image
Hot water tank/airing cupboard open original image

We live in a 1930's ex council house and our hot water tank is in the master bedroom. It's currently hiding behind sliding doors that were DIY'd by the previous occupants. However, we want to remove the sliding doors so we can expose the chimney breast to make a feature of it. The doors are just attached to a chipboard frame currently (see pictures). However we will obviously need to enclose the tank still. Any ideas the best way to do this?

Reply to
Emily Newell