Help with faulty shower

Hi,

My shower started smoking this morning. Swithced it off took the cover off and the black wire had worked its way out of the connection terminal block. The terminal block is now melted and un serviceable. Question is what rate of terminal block do I need to replace it? The shower manual says it should have a 40A fuse. Have been to B&Q looking for a new terminal block, The highest rating one is 30A. I have looked on the internet for a 40A one but cant find any. Do they exist? and can I use the 30A one?

Btw, the shower was already in the house when I bought it.

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
adrian

60 amp terminal block is available at most electrical wholesalers.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth