Heating controls fuse blown

Work being done in house and a lot of drilling hammering taking place. The fuse in heating control has blown which is downstairs from drilling but directly underneath the work. Wondering if the vibration or small amount of rubble falling would have caused the fuse to blow

Reply to
Joc

Might also be a bit of a leak if the plumbing got shoogled about. Or there might be a whisker of a wire not properly terminated.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Thank you for introducing me to a new word.

"shoogled"

Reply to
ARW

Well he might need to furtle about to find the problem. I believe that word is antipodian. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

+1

(And good advice in the OED for anyone hatching out eggs: "You must in no wise shake them, or shoggle them..: by shaking of the egges, the Chickins haue been hatched lame.")

Reply to
Robin

We're repainting the lounge and the F2A fuse in our Honeywell wiring unit in the garage blew last week. They must be sensitive to any kind of DIY activity.

Reply to
Reentrant