Heads up: SBR now from CPC

Subject says it all - 12 quid per 5l

That's a good price anyway and I can generally find enough other bits from CPC I need to avoid the delivery charge :)

NB - noticed they do Screw-Tite screws too - and an interesting range of silicone sealants.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim W

Oh, that's going to be a load of laughs when it bursts in the back of a delivery van...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Andrew Gabriel wibbled on Thursday 08 October 2009 14:13

Especially if it's the night before. Everything will be stuck fast!

As long as you don't live in TN32 you'll personally be safe :)

Reply to
Tim W