Harcal Waterford Oil Fire

Hi Folks,

My father has a Harcal Waterford kerosine burning oil fire. Unfortunately it is close on 30 years old and in need of a replacement burner and radiant elements. I have searched the net for possible parts suppliers without any success at all. Would anyone have any ideas for companies where I may try to obtain spare parts, (even 2nd hand) for this make of fire.

Many thanks in advance,

David

Reply to
David Couling

I very much doubt you will have any success unless you can come across someone who has a couple of odd parts lying at the back of a shed somewhere. There are a few modern equivalents around although with a very limited popularity. Perhaps if you can contact a local "old firm" in the heating game you could ask. The last time I came across a Waterford fire it was part of a series installed on a sheltered housing estate and the local Shell agency was the servicing contractor

Reply to
John