Ham fisted kitchen fitter.... how should I remedy?

For a while body filler? Eventually though the orible quality of the board will make it fall to bits. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

A power screwdriver is perhaps seen as a symbol of being a professional!

Reply to
John

oh right

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

perfectly doable - refitting the screw wouldn't be though. A strong wet filler is best, if you've got none sometimes dry plugging can be adequate. MDF & chip aren't the strongest materials.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

As it happens, I experienced this problem yesterday.

Matchsticks and PVA, leave to dry, screw in. No problem.

Reply to
Bob Eager

That ONLY works if you have a hole and not something resembling a crater to work with

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher