Giant rolls of absorbent paper

Where does one buy those giant rolls of (generally blue) absorbent paper from (like kitchen towel, on steroids)...?

Reply to
Huge

Costco

Reply to
S Viemeister

SCATS (sometimes) or you can get them mail order here:

for four rolls

Reply to
Steve Firth

Makro

Booker

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Dang, worth having a look around that site, they also have bigger packs of centre feed rolls:

Steve Firth

quantities may be available free of charge from the Trolley Wipe dispenser at your local supermarket

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Arco:

1 ply blue 150m x 20cm 6 rolls =A326.60 + VAT 2 ply blue 110m x 21.5cm 6 rolls =A331.92 + VAT 2 ply white 110m x 21.5cm 6 rolls =A333.52 + VAT

All those are quite narrow, stuff about 750mm wide is available but not sure where from.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

That seems an exhorbitant price, if that is for the standard 'extra large' style kitchen roll (but better quality than usual kitchen roll), then I pay £10 for 6. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Yes, thats what I pay (£10 for 6) at my local cleaning supply Company.

I get white roll now, as the blue dye tends to run if you leave it with cleaning fluid on it. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Ahh, brilliant, thanks!

Reply to
Huge

Reply to
Huge

In message , Huge writes

Costco , CPC, ...

any cleaning suppliers

Reply to
geoff

Does it come preloved, then ?

Reply to
geoff

You're welcome.

Reply to
Steve Firth

For what length/width, these are more or less a "cubic cylinder". I've not bought any so don't know the quality etc. Most "Blue Roll" is far superior to kitchen towel, that normally has very little strength when wet, Blue Roll is fairly robust and isn't the same as the center feed hand drying stuff either.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Be aware that even though you buy as centrefeed, there may still be a cardboard roll at the centre. You have to remove the roll to make it centrefeed. There's a knack to doing this, which involves un-peeling the cardboard roll, which is spiral-wound. It's magic when you get it right.

Reply to
Dave Osborne

In message , Ade writes

Nah - you need this

geoff

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
Huge

My local trade outlet for Screws & bolts sell the ... find your local trade place.

Reply to
Rick Hughes