getting red biro off wallpaper - any possiibilities?

snips

Perhaps a row of all the above, following the red line :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I'd line up a piece of spare paper with the pattern on the wall, and tape it in place; then carefully cut through both layers with an Xacto-type knife, following the pattern, rather than cutting it square. Set aside the new piece, carefully remove the old, and paste it in place. I've done it - it works, but you have to use a _really_ sharp blade, and be _very_ careful!

Reply to
S Viemeister

Ah viz is alive & well I see ;-)

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

That is actually very clever, but hard to execute. You have to cut dead square to the wall as well - a fresh scalpel blade works well enough. Thicker papers tend to tear if the blade loses its edge.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Oh very good!

I suppose it's the yeast you could do :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Was only taking the rise.

Reply to
polygonum

No need to get crusty with me.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yes, it's important to use a fresh blade - I used the snap-off ones. Practicing first is a good idea...

Reply to
S Viemeister