German camper electrics

I've got a 1979 VW camper with a German spec hook up socket. This is a male terminal into which should plug a female Schuko plug and then a lead into the campsite electrics. I'd like to keep it German spec and avoid enlarging the hole in the body for the input socket.

Where can I get a suitable outdoor female Schuko plug in UK? I've seen travel adaptors but these don't seem to be for outdoor use.

Reply to
andyv

You may find it easier to find a German supplier who will mail to the UK.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Many thanks. I've now been directed to Reimo, a German camper company with a branch in Manchester. They have one in their catalogue.

Reply to
andyv