Gas Valves Potterton

i had a quick question regarding Potterton Netaheat Boiler. I have a potterton Netaheat Electronic Boiler With a non permanent pilot light. There are two gas valves in my boiler (DV1 and DV2). Which valve activates the main burners? DV1 or DV2?

Reply to
ali

In message , ali writes

If you look on the pcb, it will identify which wires drive which gas valve - I think the connection closest to the orange (can be green) connector) is common, the middle pilot and the outer main

I think that GV1 is pilot and GV2 is the main solenoid

If one of the gas valve solenoids has gone o/c - you are knackered, they are now obsolete

strangely the gas valve for the older version is still available

Reply to
geoff