Furnace Filter

I need to replace an air filter in a hot air central heating system. Its an old make that is now defunct (mcclary). The filter is

25"x16"x1" and this seens to be a standard size (in the US) after a quick google.

But where in the UK ? Should I just call a heating supplier?

Oh, and I don't think we call them 'furnace' filters in the UK.

Hmmmm.

Tim

Reply to
tzd3sw

Try Johnson & Starley. they bought up all the small forced air makers.

IMM