Frameless shower - huge gap

Hello,

I've fitted a frameless shower to a slate tiled wall. Because the tiles vary in thickness, along the edge of the glass frame and between the tiles are gaps that vary from nil to up to 20mm. Any ideas on how I can fill the gap with something that isn't too obvious?

Thanks

Reply to
tvmo

What colour is the shower frame? - you can get 25mm upvc white quadrant beading, you may have to silicone this in place if the frame's white.

Failing that, you might have to look around for black or grey beading to blend in with the tiles, but it will probably be 90deg angle bead, never seen quadrant in any other colour than white...or mahogany!

Reply to
Phil L