Floor tiling with Under floor heating.

Hi

I have to tile my new kitchen floor this weekend. As I am also installing electric under floor heating under it. The conventional wisdom is to apply the adhesive to the floor, but I am worried about damaging or dislodging the heating wire when applying the adhesive.

So, is it ok to apply the adhesive to the back of the tile rather than the floor ??. And if I do this is there anything else I should watch out for ??.

ADVthanksANCE

Andy Pevy

Reply to
andy.pevy