Fitting a bath in a Ford Fiesta

Putting the Fiesta in the bath is more practical. I managed get a bath with the legs on to fit in a Vauxhall Cavalier and shut the hatch. A tight squeeze but it fitted.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

No need for a roofrack, just sit it on something to stop it scratching the roof and tie securely in all directions with the doors open. Close doors on the ropes.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yes. I took my old one to the tip in a Fiesta.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

We're in W Yorks and tend to use James Hargreaves - might be a branch near you. They'll schedule a delivery to suit. Make sure you negotiate a decent price - they sometimes start off a bit high!

auctions