Finally got glans shiny again with Toilet Duck household bleach

I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a label on it "not for human use".

MM

Reply to
MM

:)

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

He had time to change his bloody email address though:(

Reply to
Ophelia

haha, you have to admit it brightens the place up! (and no, it isn't me)

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

Try this:

Vic

Well there is that ... ;) It is pretty funny:)) Oddly enough it didn't occur to me that he hadn't written it:)) I was just pissed off that his post had circumvented my kill file:)) I mean, not really that different to his usual crap is it?? I just thought it was a few typos ...

Reply to
Ophelia

Dozy bitch: do you really believe that it was MM who posted that?

(Ophelia has a "life subscription" to the Daily Mail : wicked piss take which the dozy cow swallowed.)

Reply to
Judith

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted "precious" to keep him company.

Reply to
Judith

Do NOT use neat TCP, as a friend of mine once did.

He danced around more than the guy with expanding foam on his arms.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I reckon the bleach method would work. Don't think the patient would be very happy though

NT

Reply to
meow2222

A mate of mine thought that he had picked up the tube of Anusol.

It was in fact Fiery Jack: he said it is the sort of mistake you will only, ever, ever, make once.

Reply to
Judith

It must be the capsicum. It was bad enough when I rubbed my eyes after making a bloody mary.

Reply to
Max Demian

Well you will go using these hot peppers ... :))

Reply to
Ophelia

Can't believe no one has suggested an angle grinder yet.

Philip

Reply to
philipuk

WD40 is yer man, according to Dave, the cyclists' scourge.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon