fat man stuck in my chimney

Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney and a terrible rattling on my roof and broken slates are falling off it what do you suggest?

george

Reply to
dicegeorge

More water with it?

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Scouser with a six pack?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

In message , " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" writes

mince pies and sherry

Reply to
geoff

Light a fire under him - before long, the wicking action of his clothing will have him looking like a "spontaneous combustion" victim.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Buy a more modern house. They have tiles on them now not slates and they don't break so easily.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Light a fire?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

So *that's* what John Prescott is doing for a living these days.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Put the video on xtube

Reply to
Ian

Boring. I'm afraid it might have been the home made cider top and chocolate loaf that has given problems further on. He did leave a very apprciative note and the reindeer liked the banana.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Reindeer steak for lunch? R.

Reply to