fat man stuck in my chimney

Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?
george
Reply to
dicegeorge
Light a fire under him - before long, the wicking action of his clothing will have him looking like a "spontaneous combustion" victim.
Reply to
Colin Wilson
Boring. I'm afraid it might have been the home made cider top and chocolate loaf that has given problems further on. He did leave a very apprciative note and the reindeer liked the banana.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Site Timeline Threads

  • Another question: After being recommended to us a S plan system with 2 port...

    UK Do-It-Yourself