FAQ: Update of regular FAQ pointer - regulars please read

Phil wrote:

Don't know how you'd do that; but wasn't this issue all about uk.d-i-y anyway? This is the first I've heard of including any other diy newsgroups (not that I've anything against them)! Your sig says that the uk.d-i-y archive is at http://tinyurl.com/65kwq (which is via the 'orrible google beta); my suggestion was for an alternative link which does an identical search, but via the original, less 'orrible google interface

? I posted this via uk.d-i-y (and retained the x-post, although I've removed it this time); I never actually venture in to free.uk.diy.home myself.
David