Everlasting Oil

It contains hydrogen sulphide in some cases which is poisonous which is why it is removed. Methane has no smell. (Or butane or propane). So the smell has to be added.

Reply to
harryagain

Hah yes, I remember those. They had micro blisters of the smelly agent. They never told people that "Hi-speed gas" was more dangerous than the old coal gas. For gas explosions that is.

Reply to
harryagain

Oh dear. The pont is that it isnt when pumped JUST methane

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Dunno why they didn't just tell people to buy cabbages and forget about them for a fortnight.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yeah there is, I still havent found that wrench

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Don't wriggle. It's well known how clueless you are.

Reply to
harryagain

Indeed ... there's quite a bit of processing required to achieve a consistent calorific value. ISTR there's a lot of moisture to remove, which would certainly add to any aroma.

Reply to
Jethro_uk