Enclosure for DP isolation switch

Hello again!
Yet another electrical question for you all.
The electrical company has agreed to come out and upgrade my tails and fuse from 60 to 100A thus allowing me to opportunity to change the old fuse boxes to a new split load consumer unit in a kosher manner. What I would like to do is take the meter tails into a DP isolation switch, then into a service connection unit (Henley block) thus allowing me to work on the consumer unit and indeed any future expansion in complete isolation.
The thing is I've been searching for a suitable enclose for the isolation switch, namely a small unit with a clear plastic flap to stop the switch being thrown accidentally when I rummage around under the stairs but to no avail. Screwfix and TLC only seem to sell IP40 lid less enclosures, unless you want the outdoor variety.
Does anybody know of a source of lidded small enclosures?
Should I even bother with the isolation switch since it sounds like I won't legally be able to do any such work myself after next April?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.