Electrical supply to shed

Hello

I want to run a cable to my garden/hobby shed, which is about 8 metres from my house consumer unit, and I would be grateful for some advice about existing regulations. I intend to run a 6mm cable from the house consumer unit to a small CU supplying the shed and an adjoining small workshop. I may put a TV and a computer in the shed and a couple of sockets in the workshop for using a drill and other small power tools - nothing drawing heavy current anyway. My question is about where to run the cable from the house to the shed. The easiest, and preferred, method is to run the cable (just the pvc cable, without conduit) from the house along my garage and straight into the shed. I would take the cable from the CU up the brickwork cavity and out through the exterior brickwork about 7 feet from the ground. Would this be acceptable?

Reply to
Farmer Giles