early covid..? OT

I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19? as I am still feeling the effects the damage it did.....for years before the flu jag worked for me but the late 2018 one obviously didn't .... what do you think ? ...

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

They can test you for antibodies.

If the doctor wants to know it was COVID, they can check.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Not reliably.

A family member had Covid-19, tested positive RT-PCR, infected her sister's entire family. Decided to donate plasma, but was rejected as she had no detectable antibodies.

Reply to
Pancho

Too long ago.

Reply to
Paul Benton

[re-quote] I remember in March 2019 [/quote]

Covid 19 in March 2019? Unless Jimmy was case one!

In late January 2020 I had a bad cough and cold for around two weeks. I'm wondering if this has effected the size of my round tuit during this latest lock down. I've now managed to put off doing DIY for the whole of this January :)

Reply to
alan_m

I've just come indoors (to get my hands warm) from doing major pruning of a climbing rose. Other DIY project will have to waitb until I can go shopping again.

Reply to
charles

After a bad cough last year and a summer feeling exhausted, I am back on the DIY case again

New water softener installed. New laptop installed CAT 5 to the kitchen installed. Condensation from drier sorted miswired outside light sorted New LED bulbs installed in most outside lamps

Will try and get one room redecorated before boredom sets in, and the weather is warm enough to tackle all the fallen trees and overgrown hedges in the garden

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Did you call in a man from Corgi or Hetas ?

Reply to
Andrew

good

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

I prefer working outside in below 4c for some reason......

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

I have never done so much DIY since the first lock down.....always wanted to get out and about in the past.....

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

what are you on about? ...

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

It may have affected your round tuit but I doubt if it has effected it.

Reply to
Chris Green

They are going on about your little (autocorrect?) problem with "flu". Or possibly 'flu?

Reply to
Roger Hayter

flue

Reply to
charles

whoosh

Reply to
alan_m

oh right another pedant then...tee hee...sorry

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart

got it now

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart

totly...having delt with flues all my working life it is hard to change...tee hee

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart

I get around to it eventually

Reply to